M.A.F. (Mass Allied Freighters) offers complete and comprehensive solutions in Logistics requirements. We are located in DIP (Dubai Investment Park) with a Branch office in Bur Dubai. MAF team consists of personnel specialized in Logistics, various sectors of Land Transport, shipment and Warehousing. With MAF, customer has a solution for the most basic functions of logistics as well as advanced value-added services.
At M.A.F. Quality of Service is paramount for the Team. This is supplemented by the well experienced Staff who run the Logistics operations smoothly.
Typical activities include:
- Land Transport intended to meet the customer requirement precisely.
- Researching and planning the most appropriate route for a shipment (taking account of the perishable or hazardous nature of the goods, cost, transit time and security).
- Arranging appropriate packing (taking account of climate, terrain, weight, nature of goods and cost) and delivery or warehousing of goods at their final destination.
- Obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet customs and insurance requirements, packing specifications, and compliance with overseas countries’ regulations and fiscal regimes.
- Offering consolidation services by air, sea and road – ensuring cost effective and secure solutions to small shippers with insufficient cargo to utilize their own dedicated units.
- Liaising with third parties to move goods (by road, air or sea) in accordance with customer requirements.
- Arranging insurance and assisting the client in the event of a claim.
- Arranging air transport for urgent and high-value freight and managing the risk door to door.
- Arranging charters for large volume, out-of-gauge or project movements by air and sea
- Arranging courier and specialist hand-carry services
- Working closely with customers and third parties to ensure smooth operations to deadlines.
- Maintaining visibility and control through all phases of the journey, including the production of management reports and statistical and unit cost analysis.
- Arrange pickup and delivery of your cargo to the airport or pier
- Only reliable carriers used
- We can deliver to any point of your choice overseas…to the port or customs cleared into the importer’s warehouse
- Insurance Coverage is customized so that you can pay only for what you need
- Collection of Shipper’s invoice
- Warehousing and receiving freight from many plants for assembly into one shipment
RATES AND ROUTES
- Competitively low ocean/air freight rates
- Routing is always closely geared to the customer’s time/cost requirements
- Project Cargo involving heavy lift equipment, special inland transportation
- arrangements, constant coordination with shippers/consignees, on-site supervision
- Advice on documents needed
Our aim is to achieve zero delay in processing the Logistics documentation for the customer. Three modes of shipments are handled by separate sections so that 24 X 7 attention is available to all three categories. Customer definitely has a choice to take advantage of our efficiency. Please be assured that we have the expertise that allows preparing and processing the documentation and perform related activities pertaining to international / domestic shipments.
Large or small, your shipments receive personal attention in every detail. Each customer is treated as an important individual. Staffed by dedicated professionals with many years of experience.